Planting, watering and watching the herbs flower. Don't trust me on the Latin names when I provide one, I've lost the labels.
Columbine Aquilegia chrysantha
Speedwell Veronica spicata
Yarrow Achillea
When I'm not reading, playing music or even wasting time sitting here at the computer listening to BBC Radio 4 on iPlayer I can now play all my old vinyl discs. Wow, both sides have music on them. I felt like dancing this morning; boy, am I out of physical shape.
There was an old woman tossed up in a blanket,
Seventeen times as high as the moon;
Where she was going I could not but ask it,
For in her hand she carried a broom.
"Old woman, old woman, old woman," quoth I;
"O whither, O whither, O whither so high?"
"To sweep t' cobwebs from t' sky,
And I'll be with you by-and-by!"
Seventeen times as high as the moon;
Where she was going I could not but ask it,
For in her hand she carried a broom.
"Old woman, old woman, old woman," quoth I;
"O whither, O whither, O whither so high?"
"To sweep t' cobwebs from t' sky,
And I'll be with you by-and-by!"




No comments:
Post a Comment