28 March 2010

Sometimes I sits and thinks . . .


     . . . sometimes I just sits. Here is a blogger, Pranabk in Pune, India, who has been plugging away at this for nearly four years. He is a reader as well.

     And for poetry there's Trinath .

7 comments:

pranabk said...

Thank you for the recognition. Until now, I didn't even realize that I had given four years of my life into the blog. And why did I do that for? I still don't know. Maybe for a occasional visitor or two like you.

Alan Richardson said...

You're welcome.

Alan

backstreeter said...

Hi Alan. It is a good blog. Thanks for pointing it out. So what is is you are seeking yourself?

Alan Richardson said...

The title of the blog is just a bit of pomposity on my part. See the Zen story thirty-six, http://alan-richardson.blogspot.com/2010/03/zen-story-thirty-six.html, on Tabula Rasa.

Seeking the forks in the road? To see glimpses of other paths. Wondering what I truly know about myself. Am I just a collection of memories and stories I tell myself?

I really have a chip on my shoulder about not "passing" the 11+. About disappointing the people who had expected me to pass; I was not the only one . . .

Alan

Trinath Gaduparthi said...

Thanks Alan. That was a pleasant surprise to get tagged in a phrase
"And for poetry there is Trinath"

Alan Richardson said...

You're welcome, Trinath.

I was really impressed by this imagery:
"History stinks under its bridges
There are flushed lives all along
with blood floating on water" Especially given Indian history.

Alan

Trinath Gaduparthi said...

Thank you Alan.

That is true with any history I suppose. It's written in blood!