15 April 2009

I missed a day

Tax day is usually very stressful. Leaving everything to the last minute (we owe). E-filed but the paperwork still has to be sent; and the State taxes had to be done the old fashioned way.

Kathy's trailer is built. This was a want after buying a truck with a tow package . . . more about this in a month's time, after my trip to England and celebrating Dale (brother-in-law) graduating from veterinary school in Colorado.

How is this helping me find myself? The stresses of preparing for the trip to England; Kathy being super excited about the trailer; the logistics of caring for the cats and Zoë whilst we're gone . . . I become a fractious child. Stop it! Grow up! I tend to make things more difficullt and complicated than they are.

What a moaning-minnie. Normal service will be resumed when I've composed myself . . . tomorrow.

No comments: