I've never spoken about where it is that I live exactly except for posting a few snapshots . . .
I changed my location from Round Valley to Eagar in the profile temporarily to see who else in the vicinity is blogging. Eagar returned thirty-one hits: 3 by invitation only; 4 with no blog and 20 blogs with at least one post. Round Valley returned only three; and Springerville seven of which one is by invitation only. So, I changed my profile to read Valle Redondo. Here is a good, concise personal idea describing the area by a chap called Rusty.
I have the emmigrants yearning to return home to a past that no longer exists. This morning I listened to a programme about W B Yeats's The Lake Isle of Innisfree, a poem he came to detest reciting in inverse proportion to it's popularity . . . Yeats wrote the poem when he was twenty-three or four years old.




3 comments:
How do you find folks in your vacinity? I would love to do that on blogger
All the items on the profile that look like links (blue and underlined)open a pop-up window listing others on Blogspot who list an identical interest.
Alan
I never thought to click on those Alan! Thank you for that bit of enlightenment for sure!
Post a Comment