Mmm . . . any books here I'd disown or be ashamed for having on my shelves? Some I've lugged around for nearly forty years . . .
I did a quick dust but no rearranging . . . I mean organizing. Choking from the smoke of a prescribed burn gone a bit wild; I think I've been spending too much time in my own company lately . . . I missed all the sensational news about gunmen going berserk . . .




2 comments:
It seems that when there is one berserker there will be more soon to follow. Life seems to do that doesn't it...things come in waves, some say 3's...what do you think? Any patterns to the chaos emerge for your life?
Much of life is really quite arbitrary . . . humans like to find patterns, or impose patterns . . . e.g. grouping stars into constellations. As for instances of threes? I don't know.
Alan
Post a Comment