Not an inviting cover . . . Who? No relation as far as I know. Her books aren't so easy to find now. First writer in English to use what became known as stream of consciousness. Try to find any of her books now. A search for this book on bookfinders.com returned only three copies. Finding Dorothy's books takes a little more persistence
Blogging Break
-
I'm taking a break from blogging, for two major reasons :a. I find it
hard to concentrate on chosen topics, while there's war and tragedy going
on in m...
1 year ago




2 comments:
Nice One. I am curious about her now.
I believe you might be able to find a copy of Pointed Roofs the first of the Pilgrimage series. Bookfinder returned well over 200. Kessinger published a paperback in 2004. It is also available through print-on-demand.
Dorothy preferred the term interior monologues.
Alan
Post a Comment