I needed to get somewhere. I'd looked at a map and the best way to get to this place was by train. To get to the train station I had to find my way through a complicated system of roadways. I was walking through deserted buildings plastered with posters depicting the faces of revolutionary leaders. I was with crowds of people boarding trains at the train station. One way to the trains was through a dark tunnel. I had no money; and then I had a pocket full of the wrong kind of change. I was sat at a pic-nic table taking pictures of the friends around me. the last image was of a beautiful mountain scene with a cascading river and two people on horseback riding towards me. A man and his son. I tried to take a photograph but all that the camera focused on was the boy on the horse.
Blogging Break
-
I'm taking a break from blogging, for two major reasons :a. I find it
hard to concentrate on chosen topics, while there's war and tragedy going
on in m...
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment