For those times I'm feeling really nostalgic for an England that no longer exists
Blogging Break
-
I'm taking a break from blogging, for two major reasons :a. I find it
hard to concentrate on chosen topics, while there's war and tragedy going
on in m...
1 year ago




2 comments:
Hi Alan. A very nice blog as is the Scepted Isle. Think I'll follow, but you may notice I've hidden my 'cathartic' blog away since it is too dangerous if it ever got back to me.
Thank you,60 a wise decision about the cathartic blog I think.
I like to think of myself as a let-it-all-hang-out kind of guy BUT keep in mind blogging is a bit like walking down the high street or main street naked. One can of course make a blog private so that only invited people can see it. the post-card blog is much safer.
One thing puzzles me - isn't it
Abbingdon?
Alan.
Post a Comment