12 September 2009

Breaking the 11th Scout Law

I don't know if there are still ten Scout laws; the eleventh was unwritten.
I keep browsing through the b-LOGOS-sphere. I spelled it with two Gs in a previous post . . . the sphere of a Mr A. Blogg. So many fresh and brand spanking new blogs.
I follow many anonymously. I made the mistake of commenting on a blog which was well written, was public and had a few public followers; I was quite surprised when the author tore me off a strip for lurking and promptly made the blog private. Live and learn.
That was then; this is now. I'm still very silent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your desciption! How creative!
I am glad you popped onto my blog world. But then I'm not extremely popular anyhow...thank goodness.
I used to follow a strangely non-personal personal blog from a woman in california. I would comment from time to time...that is until one of the fellow commentors decided to completely overreact to a comment I made and pass judgement on me.
I decided that the blog wasn't that interesting really...not to put up with that crud.
So, yeah, I lay low sometimes as well. People get freaky sometimes on here.

Alan Richardson said...

The description under the photo was written by Andrew McIntosh. He was training for the priesthood (CofE) . . .

It is so easy to type something which may be unintentionally ambiguous . . . or that may be read with the wrong tone of voice.

Alan