I need to pay more attention to Keith 's little book, especially now he is no longer with us. The title echoes A.G. Macdonell's England, Their England; and England, My England a collection of stories by D.H. Lawrence first published in the United States in 1922. This is the second printing. The pages are yellowing. The book fits nicely into a pocket.
Blogging Break
-
I'm taking a break from blogging, for two major reasons :a. I find it
hard to concentrate on chosen topics, while there's war and tragedy going
on in m...
1 year ago




2 comments:
Wish I had a copy:)
Thanks for visiting, Emil.
I just did a search on Amazon. Seven available. Six used at very modest prices. One advertised as new at £100 sterling which I think might be an error as bookfinder.com returned thirty-nine; the most being asked $70 US with one anomaly of $1002.99. Many of the sellers mention tanning pages which indicates poor paper - too acidic - for a book not yet thirty years old. If there are that few on the market . . . I'm keeping mine, sorry.
Alan
Post a Comment