20 August 2009

Jam Night ...

Bob, wash-tub bass; Jim, fiddle; Bob, guitar. "So, what'll we start with? May the circle be Unbroken . . . ? "






Charlie guitar, harmonica (and banjo) Springerville Blues














Pat on Banjo . . .























Jim on fiddle Whiskey Before Breakfast.


















Play something and I'll take your picture. Thanks, Charlie. Just don't make it a video with sound. Tripping Up the Stairs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How happy with envy I am with the lot of you! Each one plays an instrument that I'd love to play and just never committed to learning! I can feel the music moving me now. Congratulations on being in a group like that...very lucky!

Alan Richardson said...

Thank you, ThankYou. Well, we don't get together very often and one of these days, when I'm a little more tech savvy and don't lose my rag when things 'software' don't work the way I expect them to, I might be able to post a sound clip . . .
Alan

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be most wonderful!